I'm born in this world to search what actually my happiness and finally in silence i found it. My true happiness is be with you and beloved by you (:
holaaa de explora ^_^ okay dah one month i dah tak update blog  blog ni pon dah bersawang . ishish pemalasnya pemilik blog ni nak bersihkan . hihi okay enough , take a long breath and let's we share our story :D


before this i fall a bad sick but don't u worry guys cause now i'm okay . then i say about this to someone about my condition but he ignore it . ouhh damn (!) its so hurt my heart when he ignore it . i taught after we break up , we can be a good friends but we like an enemy . where are you when i need you ? you say you want always at besides me when i'm in trouble . but where are you ? you busy with your TWEET and LIFE WITH GIRLS (!) just because i know who u are you don't want be my friends or you want me to say all ur secrets at the others . soryyy i'm not evil and i never do that because u are my ex . 


not until a week , you already have feel to someone . i'm so sad when i see u with the other girls , u pampered with them , lot's of joke with them and u are totally happy with them . that's mean before this when i'm with you , for surely u have another girl who  make you smile when we have a problem ? am i correct ? say YES (!) because i alraedy knew that . how come our relationship are getting ruin if you are the one who make a mistake . i repeat it . YOU (!) even you do a great offense , i still forgive you and hope we can close back . but you ? so much arrogant -..- when i call you just because i want to know your condition you didn't pick up . text ? huh you never reply it . i wish that i can forget you but CAN'T . you know why i cannot forget you easily ? because  i love you so much until now but it doesn't mean that we can be together like before this . NEVER :') 


lallaaaaaaa ~ i don't want to remember him anymore . just waste my time to know the people who doesn't care about me anymore . okay guys , i think that all for today , if i have others story i will share it with you allssss okay ^^ hiihi bubye . i love you my followers <3