I'm born in this world to search what actually my happiness and finally in silence i found it. My true happiness is be with you and beloved by you (:

:p

hello ladies and gentleman :') firstly sorry i have been long time not update this stupid blog , i'm getting busy rite now , well pmr candicates and busy with study , book , family , friends especially boyfie ^^ meowmeow . and i know all of you are not ready for trial exam rite ? yeahh (!) me too . trial exam is on 18/8/2011 damn (!) is nearlyyyyyy . and i also not ready to lose my fhone if i get a bad result :'( huaaaaaaaaaaa . k enough about this -.-


ohmaigoochies (!) bulan ramadhan is nearlyyy . start prepare guyss ;') i can't wait to buy many foods at bazaar :D weheeeeee . i hope this month lot of peaceful and i don't have any problem :') i hopeeeeeeee so much . can't wait to see my sugar baby on this month . dear i hope you come and see me ^^ love youuu :*


sick of crying , tired of trying , yeah i'm smiling inside i'm dying (!) you know what i hateeee sick so much -.- go away from mee , don't come to me again and again , you just make me trouble , if you come again i will slap youu . annoying . #haha waste my time angry with sick , because sick doesn't life . okay i'm stupid :p


malaysia is pretting hot man , hye got air-cond maaa < < #haha bored . ouhh i forget to story about this isu >> JUSTINE BIEBER INSULT/HATE MUSLIM ? err seriuslyyy i'm shock to hear this isu , and  now i'm fuck JB (!) you think you are famous you can say like that , don't be rude piggy and you can go to hell , enjoyy at there (!) suck youuuuu :*  


mum and dad i try to do the best for this trial exam and prove to both of you that your daughter can get the best result from mid year result . i try my hard to answer all question and get a best mark . i try don't make both of you dissapointed with me . pleaseee pray for my success . iloveyouuu mum and dad :* 

i always thinking of you , but i always fail to know the reason why , is there something else i should know about you ? but there is one thing that i know is true . that life will always be sad without youu . that why iloveyouu biee :*


>>>>>>> tengku daniel aiman <<<<<<<