I'm born in this world to search what actually my happiness and finally in silence i found it. My true happiness is be with you and beloved by you (:

search love hearts ^^

as you know guys i ade sayang seorang lelaki yg bernama firdaus :/ masuk tahun ni nak dekat setahun lebeh kitaorg kenalan . tapi dlm mase setahun tuhh mcm-2 yg berlaku . i mean kitaorg lost contact , bergaduh , putus kawan and many things yg buat i sedeh . finally kitaorg berbaik balik and berkawan semula . i'm very happy now cause dpt friend balik dengan dia even tak rapat sekali pon . i ingat kan he is the last boy that i love but not anymore . i try nak bersatu dengan dia and try to loving him but i can't :/ and i think he doesn't love me anymore after all the incident happen between me and my ex . only god know what happen to me . i can't stop crying about that . pleased to god onlyy that time . 


whatever happen life must go on . and i try try and try finally i can forget him . and mengangap dia hanya sebagai kawan , tak lebeh dri ituu . fuhhhhh -.- after this no more crying , no more heart hurt and no more black eye . muehehhehe ^^ 






i still looking for someone special boy to complete my life more better . to guide me , to loving me with all his heart , to protect me and much else . i never surrender searching because i know there are someone in million boy that can love me far away and i believe in fate gods :) i want a good man , honestly , understood me , loving me and accept the potluck of me . i don't like a guy who pretend love me , who play with my love . i will kick your asshole boyy (Y) jengjenggg . soryyy saye tak memilih seseorang tu dari segi rupa parasnya tapi hati nyaaa . honest heart will remain ties a relationship . 


man dream in my life ? ulalalaaa ~ hahah of course i nak yg pandai jage i , pandai amik hati i , yang syg i , yg sporting , yg tahan dengan perangai i and yg penting bole terima family i sekali :D cute ? handsome ? stylee ? nahhhh i don't need it to much . if i dpt lelaki yg omel-2 bersyukur . kalau couple dengan yg comel/handsome tapi tk kekal tk bole jugak nokkk . cukuplahhh sekadar dia mencintai i dengan setulus hati dye , tk perlu comel-2 nihhh , kang kene kebas baru hang tauwwww :P hihi 


i think that all my story for todayy . have a nice day guy . hope ur day always happy and no tears :) hee thanks cause read my blog i appreciate it . i love you guyssss :* bye peeps!