I'm born in this world to search what actually my happiness and finally in silence i found it. My true happiness is be with you and beloved by you (:

♥ AIMAN ♥

assalamuailaikum kawan-2 . sehat ? hihi alhamdullilah . today i'm so happy because i alraedy found my prince . his name is aiman iskandar bin abdul rahman :) what a sweet nameeee ^^ today i wanna story to you all , how do i know this boy and blablablaaaaaaa ~

okay kitaorg start kenal dalam laman muka buku / facebook . act kitaorg dh lame friends dlm fb , tpi tk pernah tegur . then sekian lame tk pernah tegur , tibe-2 i berani kan diri im dengan budak hottest nii :P then when i im dengan dia , i feel that i closer to him . meowww ^^ hihi . kitaorg hanya berhubung melalui fb .

then sampai satu tahap ni , i can't lie myself , i have to be honest with him that i'm falling in love with him . i don't think what happen , i just tell the truth . then when he online and he say the same word that i say to him . he say that he also like me , goshhh (!) i can't belive that time . i thought he doesn't feel anything to me , but my imagine was wrong :) the real is , he like me too :D seriously i'm happy that time . thanks cause make me happyyyyy :')

the words that he say to me >>> sorry aiman tak romantic mana pon ;P keyh , maries fara , disini saya Aiman Iskandar mengaku bahawa saya terjatuh cinta dengan awak , dan saya meminta bolekah saya menarik anak panah dan menembak ke jantung awak  ♥ and i was likeeee , damnn (!) you are so sweet , and i accept it :') i hopely nobody disturb our relationship and please back off from me and aiman . i'm little bit jelly with gurl who adore aiman , nahhh i will throw that attitude , i'm warning to all bitch at outside there , don't think that you are good enough wanna stole he from me , facing with me first (!) mueheheeee  . he so mean to me rite now . i love our relationship bie , hope lasting ever . 


i'm promise i will understand you , caring , loving you with all my heart , trust you , always with you , never lie or cheating you , and the important is i always love you when you with me ♥ you are special in my life right now and i'm lucky cause have you :')