I'm born in this world to search what actually my happiness and finally in silence i found it. My true happiness is be with you and beloved by you (:

winkwink ^^

hello my dear bloggie ^^ xx dah lame tk update blog , after this jarang lah update (rarely online) . gahh i will misshhh all my friends at facebook , twitter and fromspring :'( hihi sokay . saturday and sunday i will on all my acc :'D


as usual how your first day school guys ? hihi amazing ? excited ? sad or what else ? haha my day on first day school lot's of fun . in my class all gurls no boy allow :P hihi . i be prefect class . wohoooo ^^ so imma like a boos in the class . hahaha but there are lot's work to do by teacher . shit (!) i'm lazy act . hihi xD so i ask my friends to do all my work . imma cruel rite :P haha paece (Y) 


okay , somebody ask me question like this " hye fara , seen that you are love two guy in one time , am i correct " hohooo so hot her question . imma shock (!) you are such stalker gurl :p jengjeng !!!! haha joke . okay let me answer your question . i'm honest yaa i do love two person . one person i love him as friend and one person i love him as my special guy in my life . i mean before i in love with Aiman , i do love one boy who so mean to me , but our relationship bulkhead because of some problem . then i make decision to love other person and he is Aiman . but the true is i can't forget that boy . and now that boy also have his partner :') i'm sad act but what should i do . i can't do anything . let them be together and i'm try to start loving Aiman .






past is past . i don't want to remember it :') anyway i miss that boy when i meet him at sunway , he wear a white sweater and that time we meet at cinema . and a first word he say to me "PENDEK" hahahha so rude you are . okayokayy enough . hahah okay guysss clear with my storyyyyyy . please don't ask that question again and again . fuhhh tireddddd . okay guys only this for todayy . byebye peeps (!) iloveyouuall my followers :* muahmuahhhhh