I'm born in this world to search what actually my happiness and finally in silence i found it. My true happiness is be with you and beloved by you (:

can't accept it :'(

assalamualaikum to everyone :') today nak kongsi satu cerita yang amat menyedihkan and i try to accept it even i can't . Dengan bismillah hirahman nirahim  i will start my story .


13.1.2012 hari ni dah nak masuk 29 hari couple dengan aiman even ramai yg nak menghancurkan hubungan kitaorg . terima dengan seadanya dan selesaikan dengan baik . time malam tu berlaku pergaduhan dengan aiman . agak peribadi nak menceritakan disini , just bole bagitahu is soal maruah diri . so faham-2 kan lah k . hakikatnya aiman tak bole terima dengan semua benda ni , then malam tu kitaorg stop contact . 


14.1.2012 alhamdullilah dah masuk sebulan bersama dengan dia . i'm so happy but the end so sad . pukul 12 tengahari kol aiman and yeahhh he answer my call . then around 5 p.m he text me ask me something and blablabla (PRIVATE) . ade selisih fahaman lagi . hmm k try settlekan . then i', shock when see her tweet status like this >>> PATAHKAN SIM CARD LAMA AND MASUKKAN SIM CARD MAXIS BARU <3 and i was like . damn it (!) am i do wrong to him . then i try call his number , but the number doesn't work anymore . that time i just watch him from tweet . gosh that time i really miss him (!) the moment that i cry when i see his write on twitter like this >>> SAMPAI DISINI SAHAJA HUBUNGAN KITA #AWAK JOM BREAK ohhhmyyyy(!) that time my tears all fell down :'( nothing i can say but i still try defend our relay . then when one time that he can't accept me again , i can't do anything . just be patient that time even my heart hard to leave him .


i'm sorry aiman when i'm with you i can't give u happiness . i'm sorryyy what i have done to you . you are a nice boy that i meet . i'm lucky cause belong to you before this , i hope you can accept me for the last chance . and i will prove to you that i will love you as i can dear :") that all from me today . nobody can take my heart especially aiman . i do love him . k guys bubyeee ^^ iloveyou alszzzzzzzz xD xx