I'm born in this world to search what actually my happiness and finally in silence i found it. My true happiness is be with you and beloved by you (:

outside of me i'm happy but inside of me i'm sad act :')

a very good evening to all of you guys :') hope today is the best and nice day for you all . i take a long breath to story all this things to you all . i start it with bissmillahhirahmannirahim :')


as know , you guys semua dah tahu rite about me and aiman ? yes . we totally break off . no more aiman :'( hmm . okay cool . before this i ade story rite ape punca kitaorg break ? haaa ni mesti tak bace kan :( toucing lahh cam ni :P hihi


okay nak start story . after break hari tuh , i dengan aiman still contact then we are getting close back :) alhamdullilah . and i thought peluang untuk rebut hati dia balik cerah . all i can say i'm happy with him . dia buat i happy , dia buat i gelak , all is about him i still stay strong until now . kitaorg pernah otp about ONE HOUR 45 MINUTES hoho lame takk . that time mcm-2 kitaorg story . act after aiman mintk break hari tuh i still anggap dia BOYFIE lagi mase tu . so when i call him , i feel that he still mine . And then my day getting better because of him :)


22.1.2012 <<< i'm shock when my friend told me that aiman rite this on his twitter "I RASE KITA STOP CONTACT SAMPAI SINI JELAH . I HOPE YOU HAPPY . CARILAH BF YANG BETTER THAN ME LEPAS NI .I TAKNAK CAKAP BANYAK . I WISH YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE " seriusly that time i feel mcm nak pengsan je . its okay try sabar and sabar . you know what aiman , you nak tengok i happy tapi you sendri yg hancurkan kebahagiaan i . my happiness with you , no other people . YOU KNOW THAT (!) 


then the sad moment when i see his RELATIONSHIP . he do a fake relay with other girl . i can't accept it even a FAKE RELAY , YOU KNOW WHY I CAN'T ACCEPT ? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU MUCH AIMAN . how could you do this to me . i know it because of me we break , because of me too our relationship ruin . i'm the only one make problem to you rite ? if you want to revenge back all my wrong , you can but please i can't accept the RELATIONSHIP . ouh maiii (!) only god know what i want to do that time and my feeling :'(


start from all this happen , i don't want give hope to him anymore . it's hurt me much . i try to pretend in front of him that i'm act okay , but inside of me no one know what happen to me . when someone that we love doesn't love us anymore , our heart break into two piece . and that is really happen to me . even he don't love me , i always love him . waiting him ? should i ? hmm . idk . mybe yes or mybe no . but one more thing i want him to know that i never and ever forget him and throw him from my heart . NEVER !!! okay guys this is the last picture from me for him . this time i write his name at sungai manggis and that time also i know about his twitter . gahhh . me from happy at sungai manggis become sad . sokay . i accept it even he don't know what my feeling that time :') that all for today toodles . thanks cause read my story . love you all much ^^ xx