I'm born in this world to search what actually my happiness and finally in silence i found it. My true happiness is be with you and beloved by you (:

expression

assalamualaikum guyss . how are you all ? fine . i'm here great :') one month alraedy i didn't update my cutie blog . now i have some story that i wanna share with you alls :)


after aiman go from my life , there one boy come into my life and he is my friends . i try to getting close with him but just as friends  not more than that . i'm not ready yet to get in love with anyone . but when i with him i feel something that weird me so much . he so caring me even i'm just his friend . tottaly i can say he so special for me than other boys . but now i think i wanna go far away from him because i know i can't be the best for him . i'm bad girl and i know that .


its hard for me to do this but what can i do , i also feel ashame of myself towards you . you know why i'm saying like this , because i love you not as friends. since u with me , you like mine's forever but the fact is we are just friends rite :) from now on i try to stop talking about you and forget you . fuhh ~ okay guys that all for today . have a nice day guys ^^ enjoy ur life . loveyou alls peeps ^^ xx