I'm born in this world to search what actually my happiness and finally in silence i found it. My true happiness is be with you and beloved by you (:

i miss my ex ;)

assalamualaikum , good morning , afternoon , evening and night :P today i wanna share story to you guys about my ex , everybody will miss her/him ex rite ? yeahhh like me .


after what happen between me and my ex finally we close back as friends only :) he accept me to be his friend . i'm happy act with him . forget about past and go on with new life rite ;) 


yesterday was amazing day for me :D guess what ? i'm skyping with my ex . my ex who i'm still love until now . fyi guys after we break off both of we lost contact , then suddenly we close back because he IM me at facebook . you make my day babe . then yesterday you pampered with me , you turned on my fav song , then we fight at IM , you like to say pig sound HOKHOK , but i say HIKHOK haha then u angry with me :P heee . the moment that i can't forget when you do cute face , atotototo u think u are cute huh ? but the fact yeahh you so cute yesterday . i want to meet you but i know now you alraedy have girlfriend :) all i can say don't forget me okay ? and we will be friends forever ;') thanks make me happy babe and thanks for give this song to me (song at my blogger) . i miss you . 


thanks for read guys , enjoy ur day :) lot's of love from me to you all :*